Group Running cLASSES
Outdoor training sessions led by our amazing Coaching team.
Schedules subject to current local MCO regulations.
18.00PM – 19.00PM
07.30AM – 08.30AM
07.15AM – 08.15AM
LHDN tax office, off Jalan Duta
Kids Running and Fitness Classes
- Get your technique looked at by an experienced coach.
- Add variety to your training by doing structured running workouts in a fun and motivated group environment.
- Follow a structured warm up and cool down.
- Push yourself out of your comfort zone. All abilities are welcome.
|Fartlek Training||Periods of fast running, mixed with periods of walk or jog recovery|
|Sprint Training||Fast and intense running, mixed with periods of rest or jog recovery|
|Time Trial||Continuous timed run over a measured route|
|Interval Training||Timed repetitions of fast running, mixed with periods of rest|
|Hill Training||Periods of fast running on a hill, mixed with periods of walk or jog recovery|
|Run & Strength Training||Combination of steady-paced running and strength exercises|
By coming regularly to our classes, we’ll help you improve your:
- Running technique (including cadence and stride)
- Speed and endurance
- Fitness and strength
- Mental resilience and training intensity
- Wear suitable running apparel and shoes
- Bring water and a small towel (sweat guaranteed!)
For more information and booking:
- Group classes led by an experienced running coach are a great way to switch up your training and fast-track your journey to a fitter and faster you.
- To become better runners, it’s vital to include speed and strength workouts in your training. Most of us fall into the trap of weekly routine (same mileage, pace and run types), which means our bodies become too comfortable, and we stop progressing.
- No matter your age or running ability, our classes are designed to push you out of your comfort zone.